Lately someone asked me for help with his Zarafa-Server on his RaspberryPi 2 (ARM). He tried to build an installation package with my MAKEPKG file from Archlinux User Repository. But shortly I realized that it’s a pain compiling with gcc 5 on his system.
So that nobody else has to go through this, I decided to create a package repository for Arch Linux ARM. There you’ll find the latest build of Zarafas installation packages for Odroid and Raspberry Pi 2 devices.
Since I’m using this packages on my own, I can tell it’s working by the day it’s created. Future versions will be released as soon I proved them working integrated with the other Zarafa related packages.
Quick Demo – Running on Raspberry Pi 2
So what’s in there?
- zarafa-server => Server with database, settings and locally trusted certificates
- zarafa-libical => Libical with zarafas patches
- zarafa-libvmime => Libvmime with zarafas patches
- zarafa-webapp => Modern WebClient
- zarafa-webapp-clockwidget => Clock for dashboard
- zarafa-webapp-contactfax => Create mail with contacts fax number
- zarafa-webapp-delayeddelivery => Schedule mails
- zarafa-webapp-filepreviewer => Viewer for attachments
- zarafa-webapp-files => OwnCloud / WebDAV integration
- zarafa-webapp-folderwidgets => Mailfolders for dashboard
- zarafa-webapp-gmaps => Show contacts address on google maps
- zarafa-webapp-mdm => Mobile Device Management
- zarafa-webapp-oauthlib => Create API classes with OAuth authentication
- zarafa-webapp-passwd => Change your password from WebApp
- zarafa-webapp-pimfolder => Quickly move your mail to another folder
- zarafa-webapp-quickitems => Create items from dashboard
- zarafa-webapp-smime => S/MIME integration
- zarafa-webapp-spellchecker => Spellchecker
- zarafa-webapp-titlecounter => Unread messages counter for browser tab
- zarafa-webapp-webappmanual => Link to manual in toolbar
- zarafa-webapp-webodf => Viewer for attached WebODF documents
- zarafa-webapp-xmpp => XMPP based chat client
- sabre-zarafa => CardDAV
- z-push => ActiveSync
Read on my next post how to install, run and access the server.